Crib Talk - It's A Unicorn Invasion!
It's been a unicorn LOVE FEST in the crib these days. Mommy got me these new unicorn jammies and they are totally my flavor of the week. Great Auntie Lou Lou sent me a rocking unicorn horse this weekend, and Daddy's been showing me how to ride it like a big girl. I can hold onto the handles all by myself! We named her "Corny", and she'll be one of my friends attending my birthday party.
Mommy worked really hard on my birthday party invitations and we are so excited to finally share them with you! Are you ready?!
I'm going to break down all the sweet, little details for you!
- Those little dots all over the top are REAL gold foil! Something about raining gold foil dots screams MAGICAL unicorns to me!
- Mommy printed these on a pearl shimmer card stock and included a fun, cotton candy pink Euro flap envelope.
- The envelope liner is cut from a huge sheet of colorful sprinkles wrapping paper from Paper Source.
- Those puffy clouds drizzled with gold glitter was a belly band that went over the invitation. The puffy clouds are made from cotton balls, and the glitter is stuck on with a little spritz of hairspray!
- Mommy originally started off with other images of unicorns. When Daddy gave his creative feedback he said they looked too much like My Little Ponies and not enough like sweet little unicorns. So we ditched the old unicorns and went with these instead.
- The photo was styled and taken by Miss Natalya. It was her idea to include the little sprinkles of confetti. She's so creative!
So, we have the invitation...check! Now it's time to get some party decorations. We are collaborating with Miss Aimee of Sugar Moon Bloom to create a personalized party package of decorations. She's a Momma to two little boys, and we are pumped up to see what kind of fun decor she's going to pull together for us. (Side note: if you want Aimee to curate a party pack for YOU you can reach out to her via her IG @sugarmoonbloom until her official website is up and running.)
Decor items that are really speaking to me:
Gotta Dress the Part
The decorations need to be on point but I need to look good too! Here are some outfits that I'm loving.
Interested in having a unicorn theme for your upcoming party too? I would love for us to be unicorn sisters!! You can purchase my exclusive Magical Unicorns Birthday Party Invitation in the Kitty Meow shop. If you like the addition of real gold foil dots my Mommy can add that for you too for teeny bit more. As it gets closer to the party, Mommy will be designing more stationery items to match the theme. Be on the lookout for favor tags, signs, menus, and sooooo much more! You can follow along on my special Pinterest board here too!
Have you seen any other fancy unicorn decor that I need to include at my party? Please send it my way! I'll review it on my Leapfrog laptop that Grandma & Grandpa got me for Christmas and get back to you. Thank you all for being a part of my very first birthday!
- Ava Kitten Meow, over and out!